Competition terms and conditions
The Promoter – America First Coast Travel
Registered Business Address – 10 London Rd, Liphook, Hampshire, GU307AN
Company Registration Number – 09638114
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with the general prize draw terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.americafirstcoasttravel.com/free-flights/) which will run from Monday 3rd of February 2020 to Friday 31st March 2020 (“the Duration”) on America First Coast Travel.
- Anyone who enters the prize draw (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Prize Draw Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Prize Draw:
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must go online to www.americafirstcoasttravel.com and enter their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 27th January 2020 and close at 23.59 on Tuesday 31st March 2020.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed, due to technical fault of any kind
- One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries. The winner will be contacted by an America First Coast Travel representative via email or telephone within 28 days after the competition has closed.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entrants must have a valid passport within 6 months’ validation, of the date of arrival back in the UK. Scanned copies of passports will need to be provided by the winner to America First Coast Travel within 7 days of winning. It is the winner’s responsibility to check whether a visa is required to travel if they are a British passport holder check here https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice. The passport details will be shared with Norwegian Airline and JTA, the Travel Agent in order for them to book the flight places. Both JTA and Norwegian will need proof of ID and validity of passport to be able to action this.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the prize draw.
- Employees of the promoter, Norwegian Airlines and JTA may not enter
- One winner will receive 2 x tickets to and from any Florida based destination served by Norwegian Airline (Orland, Miami, Tampa) from London Gatwick direct.
- The prize is for low fare plus economy tickets that include seats, bags and meals
- Blackout dates may apply. Entrants to check norwegian.com for further details
- All taxes fees and charges are included in the prize
Full Prize Ts&Cs:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and amend the promotion at any point should it become necessary to do so.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner must be able to provide scanned copies of their passport and their guest’s passport (these must be valid passport within 6 months’ validation, of the arrival date back in the UK) to JTA and Norwegian Airline within 7 days of winning. It is the winner’s responsibility to check whether a visa is required to travel if they are a British passport holder check here https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- The winner and guest must be able to travel between April 2020 and December 2020. There are no alternate dates available.
- Accommodation and transfers are not included
- Further flight times and details will be provided to the winner, once we have notified them of their winning
- The flight will depart from London Gatwick, UK
- Not included in the prize: Accommodation, transfers, tips and gratuities, personal expenses, other services and activities
- The winner uses the prize at their own risk.
- The prize for this Prize Promotion will be given to the winner as set out in these terms and conditions. The winner must accept the prize in that form. Under no circumstances will cash be given as an alternative. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted by the winner for any other prize or cash value.
- America First Coast Travel shall not be liable in any way for any failure, liability or breach by any third party in connection with this Prize Promotion or prize and accepts no responsibility for any loss, property damage or personal injury suffered by the winner relating to this Prize Promotion or the prize, except in the case of death or personal injury caused by America First Coast Travel’s negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation and, so far as permitted by law, America First Coast Travel’s its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising for reasons beyond its control, including any act or default of any third party supplier.
- Please note that the prize is ATOL protected by JTA Travel (ATOL Number 4110)
- The winner will be contacted via phone or email by a representative of America First Coast Travel. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that (i) the Prize cannot be taken by a winning Entrant for any reason beyond the control of America First Coast Travel (ii) the winning Entrant fails to respond to a Prize notification within 28 days or (iii) the winning Entrant declines the Prize, the winning Entrant will be disqualified, and an alternate winning Entrant may be selected from all correct and eligible entries.
- Full prize redemption will be discussed with the winner.